Summary of NHMS Report on Disease Prevalence
National Prevalence of Noncommunicable Diseases/Risk Factors From NHMS 1996 to 2015
Click on the links below for summary of survey findings
1)Scroll the mouse to the state/bar/line chart to obtain prevalence figure
2)Use the scroller at the right side of the dashboard to obtain state prevalence figures according to years The change of shading on the map indicate a change in state prevalence between the years when the NHMS survey is conducted.Moving the scroller bar will also lead to the display of a new bar chart to its respective year
3)Click on the noncommunicable diseases in the text boxes above the map/chart
4)Highlight specific region/bar and click to obtain specific prevalence data
- NHMS Report 2015 Volume II - NON-COMMUNICABLE DISEASES & OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS (View / Download)
- NHMS Report 2011 Volume II - NON COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (View/Download)
- NHMS Report 2006 - DIABETES(View/Download)
- NHMS Report 2006 - OBESITY(View/Download)
- NHMS Report 2006 - SMOKING(View/Download)
- NHMS Report 2006 - ALCOHOL(View/Download)
- NHMS Report 1996
- Diabetes NHMS 1996 to 2015(Download)
- Hypertension NHMS 2006 to 2015(Download)
- Hypercholesterolemia NHMS 2006 to 2015(Download)
- Obesity NHMS 1996 to 2015(Download)
- Smoking NHMS 1996 to 2015(Download)
- Alcohol NHMS 1996 to 2015(Download)
- Data on each non communicable disease or risk factors are obtained from NHMS 1996, 2006, 2011 and 2015.
- NHMS survey on non communicable diseases was conducted once in 10 years pre 2006.
- After 2006, survey is carried out once every 5 years.