To be the authority and leader in epidemiological survey research, training and consultation
To provide information on population health to stakeholders and policy makers for evidence-based policy making through:
1. Leading in national epidemiological survey research
2. Providing training related to epidemiological survey research
3. Being a reference center for epidemiological survey research
4. Creating smart partnership and collaboration with national and international organizations
3 Core Functions
1. Conduct epidemiological survey research and public health research to provide evidence based findings to policy makers and relevant stakeholders.
2. Conduct training for Ministry Of Health (MOH) staff for professional development, particularly in the field of Epidemiological Research (Research Proposal, Methodology and Data Management), and Public Health (Disease Control, Family Health, Nutrition, and Occupational Health).
3. Provide consultancy and technical support / advice to MOH staff, universities and non-government agencies.